How to properly care for your Coffee Table
About Our Copper Tops
Our Hammered Copper tables are very durable and we protect all of our copper tops with multiple layers of a high-quality acrylic lacquer, but they need proper maintenance and care in order to maintain their beautiful natural appearance. Our natural copper tables have beautiful orange and red hues with intricate black patina, while our oxidized tables feature eccentric blue and green hues. Without the proper care and maintenance, these tables can lose their luster and breathtaking appearance.
COPPER TABLE TOPS MAINTENANCE – DO’S:
- Do use coasters to prevent rings caused by moisture from drinking glasses.
- Do use trivets or mats under hot dishes or cookware.
- Do wipe up any spills as soon as possible; alcohol-based drinks can be especially damaging to the lacquer finish.
- Do polish furniture once every month or two, but don’t over polish. Too much can cause buildup.
- Do use felts under candlesticks, chargers, or anything else placed on the copper surface.
- Do always lift and place objects on the surface of your fine furniture. Never drag objects across it.
MESQUITE TABLE TOPS MAINTENANCE – DON’TS:
- Do Not keep or store your copper furniture outdoors.
- Do Not use cleaners that contain bleach, ammonia, or acid.
- Do Not keep or store solvents like alcohol, nail polish, and polish removers near the surface of your table.
If you have any more questions about travertine stone tops, feel free to contact us at Mexports. You can call us at (956) 725-6441. We’ll be happy to help you in every way possible.