Mesquite Wood Kitchen Island Model 1203 II
Mexports By Susana Molina
Our double pedestal kitchen island provides another dining option as well as preparation space.
- A double pedestal island adds extra counter space and dining options for your kitchen.
- A beautifully quality-crafted addition for rustic, Tuscan, Mediterranean, and modern Mexican kitchens.
A kitchen island has become a staple for our modern kitchens and used as a dining place, extra preparation space, and even sometimes a temporary desk; a double pedestal kitchen island is the multi-purpose addition that your kitchen needs! Our mesquite top kitchen island designed for Mexports by Susana Molina is a blending of contemporary lines and the ageless aesthetic of mesquite wood. Add to any style of kitchen. However, this styling works best with rustic, Tuscan, Mediterranean, and modern Mexican aesthetics. Customize your new kitchen island with Mesquite wood. Buy your new kitchen island today!
- Size: 8 ft to 12 ft
- Top: Mesquite Wood or Mesquite wood with travertine inset or Mesquite wood with copper inset
- Edge: Rounded Corners, Beveled
- Inlay: Turquoise, Red Coral, Citrine, Copper Inlay or No Inlay
- Wood Base Finish: Dark Walnut, Distress Chocolate, Vintage Silver, Midnight Turquoise or Imperial Red
If you wanna take a closer look at our finishes, tops and edges, click to see close-ups of our fine furniture:
I DON'T ACCEPT RETURNS, EXCHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS