Hammer Copper Kitchen Island Model 1213 I
Mexports By Susana Molina
Our wrought iron kitchen island provides another dining option as well as preparation space.
- A wrought iron island adds extra counter space and dining options for your kitchen.
- A beautifully quality-crafted addition for rustic, Tuscan, Mediterranean, and modern Mexican kitchens.
A kitchen island has become a staple for our modern kitchens and used as a dining place, extra preparation space, and even sometimes a temporary desk; a wrought iron kitchen island is the multi-purpose addition that your kitchen needs! Our hammer copper kitchen island designed for Mexports by Susana Molina is a blending of contemporary lines and the ageless aesthetic of hammer copper. Add to any style of kitchen. However, this styling works best with rustic, Tuscan, Mediterranean, and modern Mexican aesthetics. Customize your new kitchen island with Copper. Buy your new kitchen island today!
- Size: 5 ft to 7 ft
- Top: Natural Copper or Oxidized Copper
- Nails: Nails available upon request
- Iron Finish: Rust Dark Brown, Coppertone, Vintage Silver, Choco Silver, Chocolate Espresso
If you wanna take a closer look at our finishes, tops and edges, click to see close-ups of our fine furniture: