Rectangular Travertine Coffee Table 1251 AA
Mexports By Susana Molina
On the picture shown above is the peach travertine coffee table with a wrought iron base in the shade dark rust-brown. Every piece of travertine is proudly handcrafted on an exclusive quarry in southern Mexico. For a rustic look hand-chiseled edge and for a smooth look bullnose edge. The travertine is 2" thick. Wrought iron bases are hand made by Mexican blacksmiths. Each piece of metal is heated using traditional charcoal fire. It is then hammered by hand on an anvil and carefully crafted to for unique and delicate looking bases. All of the bases are hand-painted and are available in vintage silver, chocolate espresso, choco silver, Coppertone and dark rust-brown.
- Frame Size 52" x 26" x 19"H
- Size with Top 60" x 32" x 21"H
- Thickness 2"
- Top / Stone: Cream Travertine or Peach Travertine
- EDGE / Stone: Double Straight, Rounded Corners or Chiseled
- IRON FINISH: Rust Dark Brown, Coppertone, Vintage Silver, Choco Silver, Choco Espresso, Imperial Red and Midnight Turquoise
If you wanna take a closer look at our finishes, tops and edges, click to see close-ups of our fine furniture:
Our Tops and Edges
I DON'T ACCEPT RETURNS, EXCHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS